If your editing work hasn’t been as consistent as you’d like, consider adding “Ghostwriter” to your list of professional services. Through the eight lessons of Ghostwriting 101, you’ll learn everything you need to know about this oftentimes lucrative niche, including:
• Why you should become a ghostwriter
• How to land your first ghostwriting client
• What to charge
• How to write in your client’s voice
• The process of ghostwriting
• How to market yourself as a ghostwriter
• How to convert an editing client to a ghostwriting client
• How to land your next ghostwriting client
Every lesson includes helpful “What Now?” questions and practical next steps to guide you toward becoming a ghostwriter.
Instructor: Blake Atwood
Format: This is the Group Instruction format. This course will be conducted via Google groups.
Prerequisite: There are no prerequisites for this course.
Base price: $199 (members of The Christian PEN receive discounts)
Course length: This course is 8 weeks; it begins on July 31, 2017, and runs until September 18, 2017.
Course Outline: Click to download the Ghostwriting 101_Course Outline.